Friday, May 6, 2011

MY NEW CAREER


I have recently been babysitting... i LUV it. But in my opinion I need a more stable career. I am going to be a hairstylist,designer thing. I practice on my mom when she lets me.( Which isn't very often.) I've always enjoyed doing hair but have a stronger interest ever since a got my new herstyler straightner and hot tools curling iron. I have also turned twelve and am almost 13. What girl do you know that doesn't like to do hair ?!

Here are a few pictures of my hairstylist abilities... Hope you like it!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aubs, you've got skills, girl!! It looks beautiful! I didn't realize Jen's hair was even that long again- I like it a lot! I just have to say that my fave new hairstyling thing is a curling rod with no clamp- it's abt $30 at WalMart & it gives Taylor Swift curls. It basically rocks. Also, check out this website: cutegirlshairstyles.com it has a TON of cute ideas. Luv ya niece-ey!!

Aubrey said...

Thanks,Kristie! I've been looking for one of those curlers. I'll have to buy one. I'll try that website too.

Luv u <3

jennifer said...

Hey Aubrey- keep up the good work

Michelle said...

Aubrey - sorry i'm so late on your hairstyling news, but I think you do have skills and style. It was great to see you a couple of weeks ago. You are so cute...and tall...and best of all, such a good girl. I appreciate that you are making good choices! I love you!

Michelle said...

That last comment was by me - Gma - I must have logged onto Michelle's previous logging on.