Today I went to the funnest birthday party ever.First I got dressed then I wrappd Aamna's present then I went over to her house. We waited for our friend Emily. When she got there we went to the Atlantis. Then me,Aamna,and Emily got our own booth.Then we ate. Next we went to the arcade. Then we went back to Aamna's house. We played and opened presents. I gave Aamna a best friend key chain,how to make an eraser,and earrings. Then I went home. Well that was my fantastic day. Click on comments and tell me about your best day.
1 comment:
Aubs- you ARE totally a rockstar. Do you like Hannah Montana? I do too! I watched some girls over the summer who got me hooked. It's a really funny show. And we love the dancing turkey! austin keeps asking me to replay it! We're so excited for you and so proud of all your accomplishments- congrats on making Honor Roll.
Post a Comment